Birthday Party Coach Transfers
Plymouth Coach Hire www.coachhireplymouth.com, is your one-stop shop for all your group travel requirements in Plymouth.
We offer the best option for birthdays coach hire in Plymouth, and also all other events, including corporate travel, day trips and excursions, night parties including stag do and hen do parties, birthdays and funerals, and more. Our large fleet size of taxi cabs, minibus and coaches mean that you can avail a vehicle that best fits your group size. A minibus hire in Plymouth not only allows your group to travel together and enjoy the occasion, but also ensures that your per-head travel costs come down. We offer the lowest rates in Plymouth, with several special offers running and special rates for corporate and regular customers.
Plymouth is a historic city in the Devon coast of England, and has a rich maritime tradition. The following are some of the top attractions in and around Plymouth:
- The Barbican: the parts of the old harbour that survived the World War II bombings, and hence retains its old charm. The seafront has plenty of restaurants, museums, and other attractions.
- Plymouth Sound: This magnificent coastal section runs along the eastern side of Plymouth, offering spectacular vistas of the bay and the cliffs. The geological formations on the route is strikingly impressive.
- The National Marine Aquarium, built on reclaimed land in the old town, is a rich treasure house on the aquatic wealth of the region
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery showcases the rich culture and tradition of the area
- Saltram House: A charming Tudor house noted for its distinctive architectural features
- Smeaton’s Tower: The landmark lighthouse in Plymouth, this is a notable Eddystone’s lighthouse that serves as a memorial today and offers good views of the Sound and the city.
- Crownhill Fort: The Fort at Crownhill is the best preserved Victorian fort in Engalnd, and represents the cutting-edge technologies used in fort construction, at that time.
- The Plym Valley Trail: The Plym Valley hiking and cycling trials, from Plymouth to Dartmoor, through the disused Cann and Bickleigh Vale quarries offer great views and the opportunity to get close to wildlife.
- Plymbridge Woods: Plymbridge Woods is a wooded valley on the river Plym, noted for its rich biodiversity.
Today, Plymouth is a vibrant and teeming city with plenty of world class events, and activities all-round the year. The following are some of the annual events that attract visitors from far and wide:
- The Plymouth Raiders Game Night is the biggest and best Game Night production within the BBL.
- The Plymouth Argyle FC play in League 2. The stadium, with its green fields and park lands on three sides is one of the best grounds of the Football League.
- The annual British Firework Championships, a spectacular show over the Plymouth waterfront, is held during August every year.
- Flavour Fest: Flavour Fest is the largest food and drinks festival in South West England. This annual event takes place at the City Centre’s Piazza in August every year.
- Ocean City Festival: Plymouth is known as “Britain’s Ocean City,” and the Ocean city festival celebrates this fact. The festival co-opts a variety of events, activities and entertainment throughout September, offering something for everyone.
- Seafood Festival: The Plymouth Seafood festival, held in September every year, is a celebration of the fantastic local catch, and brings the Barbican and Sutton Harbour alive with entertainment, and activities, not to mention fishy dishes Plymouth is the world’s first “Fish2Fork Blue City,” for its commitment to sourcing sustainable fish.
- The Plymouth Live Musical Night offers four days of fantastic live music from local bands. The 2015 edition of this festival will start on 4th September, at the Plaza.
Minibus hire in Plymouth from www.coachhireplymouth.com is the best way to reach all these attractions and events in comfort, and enjoy the occasion to the fullest, without having to worry about transportation.